Swimming Teachers Wanted
GLL are currently recruiting trainee Swimming teachers to join the team across Reigate and Banstead. All of our Swimming Teachers are qualified to at least STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming. The STA qualifications are nationally recognised and will give you the skills of how to teach non-swimmers, beginners and improvers.
If you have a passion and talent for Swimming, you could be part of our team of Swimming Teachers and help give people of all ages a valuable life skill.Successful applicants will be fully funded to complete their STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming. We have a range of hours available across weekdays and weekends.
We are looking for applicants who are:
• A competent swimmer
• A good communicator (verbal and non-verbal)
• A good motivator (supportive and able to give feedback)
• Approachable and patient in nature
• Will to learn and commit to a 5 day intensive training course
• Previous experience working with Children is desirable but not essential
Being a Swimming Teacher is really rewarding, as you’ll thrive on supporting people to achieve their potential. Naturally, there’ll be some administration involved, but rest assured that, once qualified, almost all of your time will be spent teaching, working with a range of ages and abilities. www.better.org.uk/jobs