• Single-piece body prevents leaks caused by separate flanges or locking rings.
V-port Segment Ball
• Specially designed V-notch ball provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing. Well ground notched ball surface ensures small operating torque and tight seal, especially for metal seated segment valve.
• Special seat design eliminates cavity between seat and valve body. This, consequently, prevents media from jamming between seat and body, ensure reliable sealing.
• Nitriding/Tungsten Carbide/Satellite Alloy/Nickle Base Alloy plating are available for abrasive media.
• Stem is finely grounded to match actuator excellently, which prevents rocking motion and potential failure of the v-port segmented valve.
• Close-fit spline or pin-key are available for stem-segment ball connection to provide reliable transmission without motion lost or dead band.